Welcome to Kettering University Online
As Kettering University nears the celebration of 100 years as an academic institution, it is important to note that Kettering University Online continues to be a valuable part of this great University. As we begin our third year of offering courses through our programs and students have grown significantly. Today, our Online programs are offered in 38 states and 6 countries and we are not stopping there!
KUO currently offers programs through the School of Management. With our online offerings you have the opportunity to earn prestigious master’s level credentials in a way that fits your busy life. You are 100% online in six- and eight-week intervals. Courses are offered up to 8 times a year to allow you to select the terms that fit best for your busy lifestyle.
Unlike some other online graduate degree programs, our courses are not primarily made up of video-based lectures. Instead we employ the latest research in education which suggests the use of short-focused video, real-time online sessions with your professor, and assignments that offer authentic assessment of your skills and learning as a far superior way to learn and internalize knowledge. Each week you engage other students in discussions forums that help to solve the problems that your organization and company deal with every day. You also meet your professor in Live office hours to seek support, mentoring or clarification.
We employ a “learn today, use tomorrow” objective that allows you to find a way to not only practice and use technical skills but learn the invaluable skills required of managers in today’s global workplace.
Benefits of Kettering University Online include:
- Up to 8 starts per year
- Rolling admission process
- Interactive online classroom
- Professors who are industry experts with high-quality academic credentials
- Opportunity to learn and share with fellow students amd gain from their experience and insights
- Learn today, use tomorrow — The ability to translate coursework to your current work or life situation
- Shortened course length (6-8 weeks) allowing you to get through your program efficiently
- Professional advising — You develop a relationship of support with a dedicated Professional Advisor who supports your academic success
I invite you to browse our site to learn more about what makes Kettering University Online unique. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to a Kettering University Online Enrollment Advisor at 1-855-418-0201. We are here to assist you every step of the way.
It is only through education that we truly change the world!
Wishing you the opportunity to make a difference,
Christine M. Wallace, Ph.D., M.Ed.
Vice President for Kettering Global