The Only Program of Its Kind – Developed in Partnership with G.M.
Kettering University’s Online Master of Science in Lean Manufacturing emphasizes mechanical engineering and practical application of theory and is the only program of its kind. What better place to learn modern manufacturing process knowledge and Lean Six Sigma skills than the university that taught the brightest minds in automotive manufacturing? Kettering University Online’s Lean Manufacturing master’s degree was developed in collaboration with General Motors to give you the skills you need to improve quality output, streamline processes and reduce waste.
Lean Manufacturing Fast Facts
- No GRE/GMAT required.
- Fully Accredited by the Accredited Council for Business Schools and Programs
- Employs solid engineering concepts combined with Lean and Six Sigma tools
- Customize your Degree with choice of graduate certificates in: Global Leadership, Healthcare Management, Operations Management or Supply Chain & Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- 100% online. Ideal for busy, working professionals
- 40 credits, 10 courses – complete in as little as one year
"This program has given me the knowledge and teachings that I have applied to everyday work and life. It has by far exceed my expectations. I would not be where I am now without the Kettering Degree." J. Diclemente, MS Lean Manufacturing
Salary Expectations for Lean Manufacturing Master’s Professionals
- Corporate/Executive Management: $179,900
- Lean/Continuous Improvement Management: $103,200
- VP, Manufacturing/Production: $180,400
- Director, Manufacturing/Production: $137,100
- Consulting/Education: $107,400
- VP, Director, Purchasing/Procurement/Sourcing: $112,260
- R&D/Product Development Management: $110,700
- VP, Supply Chain: $97,400
- Quality Management: $97,300