The 12-credit graduate certificate programs at Kettering University Online are designed to deliver specialized skills to professionals who are currently in - or desire to enter - a management position. Students may complete an online graduate certificate as a self-contained credential or as part of an online master’s degree program at Kettering University Online.
Management & Leadership Certificate
- Modern corporate leadership positions increasingly demand professionals possess soft skills
- Earning a Management & Leadership graduate certificate from Kettering University Online helps professionals master their skills in business communication
- Learn more about the Management & Leadership Certificate
Global Leadership Certificate
- Three courses deliver leadership insights and an understanding of what it takes to lead in today's workplace
- Focus on Ethics and Leadership, Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Gain skills that can take you to the next leadership level for your organization
- Learn more about the Global Leadership Certificate
Lean Principles for Healthcare Certificate
- An overview of healthcare today providing a working knowledge of organizational, financial and policy issues
- Applies the concepts of engineering and Lean to health care to create a value add for any health care organization
- Employ Industrial System Engineering (ISE) concepts for improving quality, patient safety, and employee productivity
- Learn more about the Lean Principles for Healthcare Certificate
Operations Management Certificate
- Develop ways to create solutions for multiple challenges in sourcing, quality control implementation and more
- Lean Six Sigma, Technology Management and Project & Change Management courses provide an overview and insights into Operational challenges
- Improve operations in your organization by using theory to create reality on the job
- Learn more about the Operations Management Certificate
Supply Chain Management Level I Certificate
- Take the first three courses towards a degree in SCM
- Learn the Foundations that provide the base for solid SCM
- Understand how Collaboration and Customer relationships are key to flexible Supply Chain
- Learn more about the Supply Chain Management Level I Certificate
Supply Chain Management Level II Certificate
- Take your SCM knowledge to the next Level
- Understand higher level SCM details
- Gain breadth and depth in Supply Chain
- Learn more about the Supply Chain Management Level II Certificate
Foundations of Data Science Certificate
- Three courses teaching how to communicate data science concepts, results, and visualizations effectively
- Focus on data communications and statistical methods
- Become highly skilled in analysis and prediction, allowing you to provide actionable information for decision-making
- Learn more about the Foundations of Data Science Certificate
Electric Vehicles Certificate
- Four courses teaching innovation in advanced mobility technologies, focusing on cutting-edge solutions for electric and autonomous vehicles, machine drives, power electronics for vehicles, and dynamic systems.
- Focus on optimizing electrical and computer systems for autonomous vehicles, and enhancing integration of electronics and software.
- Become highly skilled in AI-driven mobility solutions, prepared to work at the forefront of AI and robotics in the mobility sector, focusing on electric, hybrid, and autonomous vehicles, as well as transportation systems.
- Learn more about the Electric Vehicles Certificate
Or view our online master's degree programs.
Why earn a graduate certificate?
According to The Chronicle of Higher Education, graduate certificates are the fastest growing form of postsecondary credentials in the nation. A graduate certificate offers professionals the opportunity to quickly gain the skills needed to advance in their careers or change their career trajectory. For Kettering University Online students earning a master’s degree, a graduate certificate allows for further specialization in their sphere of influence.