The 12-credit graduate certificate programs at Kettering University Online are designed to deliver specialized skills to professionals who are currently in - or desire to enter - a management position. Students may complete an online graduate certificate as a self-contained credential or as part of an online master’s degree program at Kettering University Online.
Online graduate certificate programs:
- Three courses deliver international know-how and skills for emerging leaders
- Focus on Ethics and Leadership, Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Learn to measure risks and rewards affecting supply and demand, human resources and materials source in a global marketplace
- A broader look at healthcare management provides a working knowledge of organizational, financial and policy issues
- By applying trusted and well-established Lean concepts in healthcare, everyone can benefit from more effective and efficient services
- Traditional ISE methods for improving quality, patient safety, and employee productivity
- Develop solutions for multiple challenges in sourcing, quality control implementation and more
- Learn Lean Six Sigma, Technology Management and Project & Change Management
- Improve operations in your organization by making theory reality at your job
- Increase profits and stakeholder value in organizations
- Learn Enterprise Resource Planning, Designing Value in the Supply Chain and Supply Chain Operations
- Execute industry best practices
Or view our Online master's degree programs.
Why earn a graduate certificate?
According to The Chronicle of Higher Education, graduate certificates are the fastest growing form of postsecondary credentials in the nation. A graduate certificate offers professionals the opportunity to quickly gain the skills needed to advance in their careers or change their career trajectory. For Kettering University Online students earning a master’s degree, a graduate certificate allows for further specialization in their sphere of influence.