For 100 years, Kettering has been a pioneer in education, leading the world of academia with applied learning and practical ways to meld classroom learning and real-world education.
Kettering University Online now takes that same approach to the online classroom. With a Learn Today-Use Tomorrow philosophy in all courses, students can meet the challenges of their organizations and workplaces.
Learn Today - Use Tomorrow
Kettering University Online provides graduate-level educational opportunities that integrate an intense academic curriculum with applied professional experience. Through this proven approach, we inspire students to realize their potential and advance their ideas by combining theory and practice better than any institution in the world.
KUO programs make the difference. General Motors boasts that graduates of the MS Lean Manufacturing program have saved the company over $30M in about a decade by the incorporation of Capstone projects results in the workplace. And there is even more…
Students talk about how what they learn directly impacts their daily personal and professional lives with leaner thinking, better communication skills, new ideas about leading and how to work more effectively in a team.
Interaction is Key
Anyone can tell you they have an online program, but Kettering University Online developed their programs to create opportunities for high levels of engagement among students and between students and professors. Learn from leaders in their field, who not only have academic credentials from top institutions, but the work experience to guide the practical application of that learning to the real-world.
The World recognizes Kettering University and KUO as leaders:
- Ranked #1 Online MBA degree program in Michigan by mbacentral.org
- Ranked as having the highest lifetime return on investment among Michigan-based colleges and universities by Georgetown University
- Ranked among the Best College In Michigan For Getting A Job 2019 with an employment rate of 94.13%
- Ranked 3rd among 2019 Best Value Colleges in Michigan - Niche
- The U.S. News & World Report has awarded Kettering University Online a perfect score, 100/100, for credentialing and training of MBA online faculty.
- Kettering University received a 2019 ‘Best in the Midwest’ designation from the Princeton Review http://mbacentral.org/
- Ranked among the best educational values in Michigan by SmartAsset
- Ranked among the top online business programs by US News & World Report
- Ranked among the Top 25 Best No-GMAT Online MBA Programs for 2019 by College Consensus.
- Kettering’s MS in Operations Management ranked 2nd in Value Colleges’ Top 25 Best Value Online Master’s in Management Degrees for 2019
- Best Online Masters in Supply Chain Management Programs in 2019 by Onlinemasters.com
Want to learn more? Simply provide us with your contact information and a Kettering University Online Enrollment Advisor will be in touch to answer your questions.