Distinguish Yourself with an Engineering Management Master’s Degree
The MSEM program goes beyond the scope of an MBA by combining individuals’ professional engineering knowledge and applying it into a project management context. This degree program delivers the holistic leadership and communication skills needed to manage a high-technology, cross-disciplinary team.
Engineering Management Fast Facts
- No GRE/GMAT required.
- Customize your degree with choice of graduate certificates in: Global Leadership, Healthcare Management, Operations Management or Supply Chain & Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- An MSEM degree can be completed more quickly than most MBA programs, which take on average two or three years.
- Throughout the program there is the opportunity to practically apply what you learn in the classroom. "Learn Today-Use tomorrow."
- Fully Accredited by the Accredited Council for Business Schools and Programs
- 100% online. Ideal for busy, working professionals
- 40 credits, 10 courses- can be completed in as little as a year full time.
Salary Expectations for Engineering Management Masters Graduates
- Corporate/Executive Management: $179,929
- VP, Manufacturing/Production: $183,400
- Director, Manufacturing/Production: $137,100
- Engineering Management: $106,400
- R&D/Product Development Management: $110,700