Healthcare Management Certification Fast Facts
Designed for professionals who wish to take a leadership role within their healthcare organizations
- A broader look at healthcare management provides a working knowledge of organizational, financial and policy issues to optimize performance and streamline the process for patients.
- Take as a graduate certificate or as part of your master’s degree
- Take your classroom learning to your job in the same week
Why earn your Healthcare Management graduate certificate?
- In the constantly changing world of healthcare, it has become necessary to go beyond discipline knowledge.
- By applying trusted and well-established Lean concepts in healthcare, everyone can benefit from more effective and efficient services.
- Earning a graduate certificate in Healthcare Management from Kettering University Online supports professionals in healthcare in the development of solutions that improve processes and healthcare delivery.
For additional details, including courses and descriptions, click here.