Catapult Your Career in Procurement, Revenue, Operations & Performance Excellence
An Operations Management master’s degree from Kettering University Online gives you the opportunity to develop the expertise, strong leadership skills and ability to link people, performance and workflow processes, to ensure optimal efficiency. Once you master these skills, the opportunities to make a global impact are tremendous and can catapult your career in procurement, revenue, operations and performance excellence.
Operations Management Fast Facts
- No GRE/GMAT required.
- Fully Accredited by the Accredited Council for Business Schools and Programs
- Throughout the program there is the opportunity to practically apply what you learn in the classroom. "Learn Today-Use tomorrow."
- Customize your Degree with choice of graduate certificates in: Global Leadership, Healthcare Management, Operations Management or Supply Chain & Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- 100% online. Ideal for busy, working professionals
- 40 credits, 10 courses – complete in as little as one year
Salary Expectations for Operations Management Master’s Professionals
- Executive Management: $179,900
- VP, Operations: $167,700
- R&D/Product Development Management: $110,700
- Lean/Continuous Improvement Management: $103,200
- Supply Chain/Logistics Management: $97,400
For more information and a complete course list, fill out the form to the right.