Get the Expertise Needed to Develop and Manage a Global Supply Chain Strategy
Few leaders have the expertise needed to develop and manage a global supply chain strategy. This is where the online Master of Science Supply Chain Management degree from Kettering University Online provides an edge for today’s professionals. Changing weather patterns and the instability of governments, economies, and political landscapes require a new breed of professional who can manage these complexities of the global supply chain.
Supply Chain Management Fast Facts
- No GRE/GMAT required.
- Fully Accredited by the Accredited Council for Business Schools and Programs
- Throughout the program there is the opportunity to practically apply what you learn in the classroom. "Learn Today-Use tomorrow."
- Customize your Degree with choice of graduate certificates in: Global Leadership, Healthcare Management, Operations Management or Supply Chain & Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- 100% online. Ideal for busy, working professionals
- 40 credits, 10 courses, 7 core courses plus 3 courses in the Certificate of your choice
Salary Expectations for Supply Chain & Logistics Professionals
- VP-level Manager: $163,140
- Distribution and Logistics Manager: $94,335
- Supply Chain Manager: $81,569**
- Purchasing Manager: $72,665