#1 Online MBA Program in Michigan*
Kettering University’s customizable online Master of Business Administration is perfect for anyone from the engineering to healthcare industries wanting to move into a higher-level management position or expand their career opportunities.
- Make an impact right away - Our Learn Today-Use Tomorrow philosophy combines theory with practice, providing the opportunity to apply your classroom learning directly to the job
- Sharpen your business acumen — Learn the key concepts, tools and practical application of knowledge in finance, marketing, accounting and people management to be a consummate organizational leader
- Hone your decision-making skills — Become adept at synthesizing information, challenging assumptions and status quo, formulating strategy, and directing an organization toward its goals
- Customize your experience — The curriculum includes your choice of one of six graduate certificates
- Increase your competitive edge — Add as few as 4 courses to add a second degree to your credentials. Choose from MS Operations Management, MS Engineering Management, or MS Lean Manufacturing
KUO’s MBA program allows you to blend your professional expertise with management skills to empower you for the challenge of leadership.
- 100% online, 40 credit-hour curriculum – 7 core courses plus your choice of one of the following 3-course graduate certificates: Global Leadership, Lean Principles for Healthcare, Operations Management, Management & Leadership, Supply Chain Level I or Supply Chain Level II
- Tuition Cost – $959 per credit hour - financial aid and military benefits are available to those who qualify
- 8 starts a year - Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer
- Finish in as few as 18 months
- No GRE/GMAT required