Distinguish Yourself with an Online Engineering Management Master’s Degree
The Master of Science in Engineering Management Online program goes beyond the scope of an MBA by combining individuals’ professional engineering knowledge and applying it into a project management context. This degree program delivers the holistic leadership and communication skills needed to manage a high-technology, cross-disciplinary team.
Online Engineering Management Program Fast Facts
- No GRE/GMAT required.
- Customize your degree with choice of graduate certificates in: Global Leadership, Healthcare Management, Operations Management or Supply Chain & Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- An MS in Engineering Management Online degree can be completed more quickly than most MBA programs, which take on average two or three years.
- Throughout the program there is the opportunity to practically apply what you learn in the classroom. "Learn Today-Use tomorrow."
- Fully Accredited by the Accredited Council for Business Schools and Programs
- 100% online. Ideal for busy, working professionals
- 40 credits, 10 courses- can be completed in as little as a year full time.
Salary Expectations for Online Engineering Management Masters Graduates
- Corporate/Executive Management: $179,929
- VP, Manufacturing/Production: $183,400
- Director, Manufacturing/Production: $137,100
- Engineering Management: $106,400
- R&D/Product Development Management: $110,700
For more information and a complete course list, fill out the form here.
What Is the Best Engineering Management Philosophy?
Engineers, at the beginning of their career often focus on mastering the technical aspects and responsibilities of their job. After establishing an effective skill set and a firm work ethic, some engineers feel ready for more – more responsibility, more variety in their daily tasks, and more of a desire to contribute to their company’s ability to achieve its strategic goals.
One way to accomplish this is by becoming a manager. The Master of Science Engineering Management Online degree program from Kettering University Online delivers the holistic leadership and communication skills needed to manage a high technology, cross-disciplinary team.
Engineering management lies at the intersection of applying sound engineering principles to projects and having the savvy business acumen necessary for all financial, administrative, and planning activities that support project development from conception to completion.
Engineering managers lead research and development teams working on new products, processes, or designs, or working to improve existing ones.