- Doctor of Business Administration, Certified Financial Planner
My teaching philosophy exists in the form of a commitment statement:
- I am unequivocally committed to the academic, professional, and personal success and well-being of every student;
- To remain student-centric, attentive and responsive to student needs and concerns;
- To ethically and competently practice my facilitative role to the best of my ability;
- I am committed to helping students achieve their success goals, to the achievement of student learning outcomes, and to their acquisition of strategic, career-focused skills and knowledge;
- I pledge to hold myself out as a role model and to mentor my students;
- To continuously and constantly seek to encourage, nurture, and coach students to maintain positive attitudes of mind while striving to cultivate their critical thinking--to shape their human and intellectual capital.
Entrepreneur, educator, author, and practicing Certified Financial Planner®.