- DBA, Business & Stats, Northcentral University (2015)
- MBA, Accounting & Information Systems, Davenport University (2000)
- BBA, Marketing & Management, Northwood University (1995)
My teaching philosophy is based upon mutual respect, open communication and knowledge sharing. I believe students benefit more from a collaborative session where there is open discussion and a positive exchange of knowledge. In addition, course work is structured to include challenging individual assignments that stress critical thinking skills as well as team exercises that emphasize group dynamics.
- Current role: Senior Performance Excellence Consultant at Trinity Health; responsible for strategic design and implementation of the performance excellence program within the Supply Chain Management Division with spend over $1 billion
- 2013-2015: Senior Global Data & Analytics Leader at Ford Motor Company; responsible to develop complex I.T. solutions from a master data and analytics perspective with a primary focus on finance information systems
- 2008-2013: Continuous Improvement Manager; Successfully implemented Lean & 6-Sigma practices within the Transportation Management Division focused on SMART metrics, problem solving activities, and employee engagement