- Bachelors and Masters degrees in Mechanical Engineering with a major in Automotive Engineering from the Cologne University of Applied Sciences - Germany
I strive to transfer lessons from my 12 years of foreign assignments, my successful senior executive experiences and consulting experiences in 60+ different industries to students so they can also learn to transform the ordinary to the extraordinary.
I provide many bonus learning opportunities to help learners to be a constructive and disruptive force for the companies they choose to support as they fine-tune their professional skills. My passion is to teach advanced skills, attitudes and the "magic sauce" required to successfully apply organizational transformation skills in a variety of different situations.
I also have a variety of unique and patent pending gamified cascading risk management techniques that increases professional engagement levels and helps soften defensive posturing in organizations that resist culture change.
My most significant professional experiences, starting with the present:
- Founder and President (2001 - Present) – E3 Extreme Enterprise Efficiency®
- Founder and President (2010 - Present) - ICER - The Institute for Cascade Effect Research®
- Chief Technical Officer & Chief Information Technology Officer (2000 - 2001) – Dura Automotive Systems
- VP - Product and Manufacturing Engineering (1997 - 2000) – Navistar Truck Group
- VP - Automotive Safety Systems Engineering (1992 - 1997) – AlliedSignal / Honeywell
- Director of Design and Engineering (1989 - 1992) – Magna International
- Product & Manufacturing Engineering Group Manager (1984-1989) - GM - Buick-Olds-Cadillac Division