Shouldn’t your skills and accolades speak for themselves, regardless of your university’s rankings? Not so. An increase in a university’s rankings adds value to your degree, even after you graduate. Here are some accolades Kettering University has earned:
- Kettering University was one of 159 colleges just chosen by the Princeton Review for a ‘Best in the Midwest’ designation as part of its 2016 Best Colleges: Region by Region evaluations.
- Kettering University was listed 10th in a 2015 CNN Money article ranking the top 10 private universities in the country for return on investment.
- Kettering University is ranked 15th nationally in non-Ph.D. engineering programs; seventh nationally in non-Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering programs; 23rd among all Midwestern universities according to 2016 U.S. News and World Report ‘Best Colleges.’
- Kettering University was ranked among the top five universities for people who want to get into the automotive industry by Automobile Magazine.
- Kettering graduates have the highest average starting salary of any university in Michigan, according to Payscale.com.
Not only should these rankings convince you that Kettering University Online is a good investment; but for those using employer finance benefits, it demonstrates to employers that funding your Kettering education makes you an invaluable company asset.