- MS, Quality Engineering, California State University
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan
- PE - Professional Engineer License – State of Michigan
- CMfgE – Certified Manufacturing Engineer – SME
- CQE – Certified Quality Engineer – ASQ
- Certified Master DFM Engineer – GM University
I am committed to enhancing the learning experience by using experiential learning techniques to aid in the learning process. These techniques include multi-media tools, exercises, team projects and interactive Discussion Board assignments to communicate the course content in the most effective way.
I am an Engineering/ Management Consultant with industry experience implementing Lean Manufacturing, Design for Manufacturability (DFM), Agile Manufacturing, Process Reengineering, Plant Floor Optimization, Total Quality Management (TQM) and Supply Chain Management methodologies. My clients have included General Motors, EDS, Federal Mogul, A.T. Kearney, Visteon, Delphi, Michelin, Chrysler and Rolls Royce Aerospace. I also have international business experience having led consulting engagements in Germany, Canada, Mexico, Korea and China.