- D., Planning, Policy, and Leadership Studies, University of Iowa
- Masters of Public Administration, University of Washington
- A., Management, Evergreen State College
The root of the word education is the Latin ‘e ducere,’ to bring out. I believe that for students to bring out the best of themselves they must own the material. Until it is owned, information remains abstract, distant, and sterile. If a professor is intrigued by what he is teaching, seeks to understand it more deeply, gives it real-world context, and pays attention to student feedback, his enthusiasm will become infectious.
- 20 years in higher education
- 15 years in management internationally
- Areas of Interest: Management, leadership, strategy, change