“I’m ready for new challenges.”
“I feel like I haven’t quite reached my potential.”
“I would love to take the next step in my career and make more money.”
“I am ready for that next position, what do I need to do to get there?”
If these types of thoughts are crossing your mind with some regularity, then maybe it is time to make a change. An MBA from Kettering University Online can broaden your perspective, build your professional network, and advance your career.
An MBA from Kettering University Online introduces you to the most current academic research and innovative approaches to business by offering the following courses:
- Managerial Accounting
- International Business
- Financial Management
- Enterprise Information System Models
- Managing People and Organizations
- Operations Management in Service Organizations
- Marketing Management
- Capstone: Innovation and New Ventures
Kettering’s MBA is customizable, allowing you to take additional courses and earn a certificate in one of four specialized areas of study: Global Leadership, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, or Healthcare Management. With this versatile degree, you can pursue a career in management, finance, accounting, retail, marketing, or healthcare.
Reasons to Choose Kettering University Online
Enrolling in an MBA program that is 100% online gives you flexibility to study in the learning environment of your choice at times convenient for you.
Complete at Your Own Pace
The MBA is 48 credits—9 required core courses and 3 courses in the Certificate Program of your choice. You can finish this degree in as little as 18 months, or you can space out your courses in a way that works with your lifestyle, schedule, and personal and professional obligations.
Accreditation & Accolades
- On PayScale.com’s 2017 College ROI Report, Kettering University was named 19th nationally and 1st in the Midwest and in Michigan for return on investment (ROI).
- Kettering University was ranked with the best educational values in Michigan by SmartAsset.
- Kettering University also made the Best Colleges’ List 2017, U.S. News & World Report.
Kettering University's Online MBA faculty is a collection of academic and industry experts with varied backgrounds and experiences. What unites them is their belief in student-centered, experiential learning with a focus on honing technical and soft-skill sets essential for success in today’s corporate landscape.
Once you graduate from Kettering University, you become part of an elite network representing companies from around the world. Below are some Kettering Alumni industry leaders:
- Mary Barra, General Motors Corporation Chief Executive Officer and Chairman
- Chet Huber, Onstar Founding President
- Henry Juszkiewicz, Gibson Guitar Corporation, Chief Executive Officer
- Bob Kagle, Benchmark Capital General Partner
- Sonia Syngal, Old Navy President and Chief Executive Officer (Commencement Speaker for the Kettering University Class of 2017)
There are thousands of other Kettering University Alumni comprising a vast network of mentors, contacts, and potential colleagues across the globe.
So, if you are ready to boost your career and learn new skills, it is time to apply to Kettering University’s Online MBA program.